Bridal Stylist Position
Who we are looking for
- You care about personal style and see it as a form of self expression.
- You are a people person who loves to make new friends.
- You value authenticity.
- You have killer style + taste which can translate as you being a fashion influencer.
- You have worked in a retail setting and can interact with ALL types of personalities.
- You must have a natural knack at making people feel warm and comfortable.
- You stay on top of all social media outlets including Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- You are motivated by helping brides dreams come true by offering them a stellar experience they will remember forever + ever.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-3 years retail experience (bridal is not required, but a major plus)
- a fantastic personality and genuinely outgoing
- an interest in bridal fashion
- an eye for fashion and/or background in fashion
- has a strong understanding of trends that are reflective of our brand and industry
- the ability to self motivate
- prior experience in sales and service in a luxury setting would give you a step ahead of the rest
- strong written and verbal communication skills - proper spelling and grammar!
- the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of personalities
- the ability to learn and retain information quickly
Additional responsibilities also include:
- answering phones
- scheduling appointments
- follow-up phone calls/emails
- receiving/processing merchandise and inventory
- keeping up with store cleanliness
- providing general help maintaining the store and assisting the boutique manager
- assisting on photoshoots
- acts as a brand ambassador reflective of the company
- facilitating client correspondence and fostering ongoing relationships with clients
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include any applicable social media links and info that makes you stand out from the crowd! APPLICANTS WITHOUT A COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Hourly rate: $17-$20 per hour + commission